Terms and Conditions
1. All goods offered by Gordon’s Fine Foods are subject to availability.
2. Gordon’s Fine Foods reserves the right to alter prices, stock and services without notification subject to market fluctuations and variations in relevant exchange rates. However, Gordon’s Fine Foods will endeavour to advise its customers of any changes, where possible.
3. All goods must be signed for on receipt.
4. All claims for shortages or damage must be notified to Gordon’s Fine Foods Limited within 24 hours of delivery,
together with evidential photographs if available.
5. All goods must be paid for prior to despatch, except where an account facility has been agreed and confirmed in writing by Gordon’s Fine Foods.
by the customer. Application for an account with the company will be taken to signify acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale
Gordon’s Fine Foods require payment by pro forma invoice for any first order from a new account before a credit facility is recognized and set up.
Bank details are available on request.
6. Risk in the goods passes to the buyer on delivery, but title remains vested in Gordon’s Fine Foods so long as any sum due to the company, for whatever reason, remains unpaid. The buyer agrees that Gordon’s Fine Foods, in seeking to exercise its rights under this clause,
may at any time enter the buyer’s premises and remove the goods subject of this title.
7. Gordon’s Fine Foods requires payment of all invoices by Direct Debit through Go Cardles.
8. Gordon’s Fine Foods reserves the right to pursue all overdue invoices by whatever legal means deemed necessary, or by passing the debt to a Credit Protection Agency or by any other appropriate means without prior reference to the debtor.The customer will be charged for all fees for reclaiming the debt.