1. If whilst inspecting the goods at the time of delivery or collection, you identify goods you do not want, you are free to decline any product for any reason (including the price). You can return them to the driver and ask him or her to take them away.
2. Any goods you return to our driver will be automatically refunded to the credit or debit card used to make the payment and shown as a refund on the next payment card statement. Refunds take up to 3-5 working days to reach your account.
3. After the driver has left, or you have collected the goods, you have the right, except for the excluded items listed in Term 6 below, to return goods and/or faulty goods in accordance with Sainsbury’s store returns policy.
4. Goods not returned to our driver at the time of delivery or collection should be returned by you at your expense with your receipt or other proof of purchase to Gordon's Fine Foods warehouse within 30 days in original packaging in saleable condition. We regret we are unable to accept returns by post.
5. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. These Regulations permit you to notify us you wish to return goods within 14 days following the date of delivery and to return them within a further 14 days. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. Unless of poor quality, faulty or handed to the driver at the time of delivery or collection, it is not possible to return baby food and milk, good which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly including frozen or perishable food, drink or flowers, CDs, DVDs, audio or visual software where the seal has been broken, newspapers and magazines. We cannot accept responsibility for items damaged after delivery to a UK address.
7. Any refund due will be credited to the purchaser’s card within 3-5 working days. Any delivery charge will be refunded only where the entire order may be returned (for example, does not include perishable food) and the entire order is returned within 30 days. If returned items were part of a promotional offer or vouchers were used, the amount refunded may be reduced.