Ingredients & Nutrition
Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus albacares) (Fish)
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
As Sold per 100g
*RI for an Average Adult
(%) RI for an Average Adult
Fat Of Which Saturates
Carbohydrates Of Which Sugars
- Defrost thoroughly in a refrigerator before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
- These instruction are guidelines only as cooking appliance vary. Ensure that the product is piping hot and cooked throughout before serving.
- Grill: Season the loin portions with fresh salt and pepper or herbs and grill under a medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Pan Fry: Season the loin portions with fresh salt and pepper and fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Oven Bake: Preheat an oven to 200°C (Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6). Season the loin portions with fresh salt and pepper and little oil then wrap in foil and bake for around 10-15 minutes.